Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Trent Brown -the Clinician’s Guide to Reducing Falls – Evidence-Based Strategies that Work Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Trent Brown -the Clinician’s Guide to Reducing Falls by Evidence-Based Strategies that Work,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Trent Brown
- 5 Hours 55 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 11, 2018
Reduce Falls and Increase:
- Functional and occupational performance and participation
- Visual processing and strategies during dynamic movement and ambulation
- Safety with gait, functional mobility, transfers, and sit-stand
- Patient confidence with mobility in the home and community
As a clinician who has worked in skilled nursing, home health, acute, and transitional care, I’ve seen and treated too many patients who experience falls. In the past, I focused too much of my attention on strengthening the low extremity or solely on home modification, which resulted in seeing minimal gains. What was I missing? There had to be a better way to treat this population. Finally, I discovered that by examining the myriad causes to falls – psychological, physiological, visual, and neuromuscular – I could effectively treat my patients by improving functional and occupational performance and giving them confidence with mobility in their home and community.
In this lab-intensive recording, learn and practice the evidence-based tools I use to help prevent falls. Feel confident and comfortable using these proven strategies that immediately carry over into your clinical setting.
|Manual – The Clinician’s Guide to Reducing Falls (21.2 MB)||115 Pages||Available after Purchase|
THE COST OF FALLS
- Frequency of falls – a breakdown in the US
- Results of falls
- Cost and future projections
- Environments where falls occur
CAUSES OF FALLS AND WAYS TO REDUCE THEM
- Specific causes
- Compensatory gait patterns
- Common associations leading to falls
- Fear of falling (stiffening strategy)
- Genomic hypovitaminosis
- UE weakness
- Visual space relation and fixation duration
- Soleustretch and Visual Stance demonstration
- PNF functional strengthening techniques (CR vs HR vs CRAC)
- GRAC Rowing (Modified D1, D2)
- Gastroclock with CRAC technique
- Medication and mechanism
- Type I iliopsoas contracture and anterior pelvic tilt vs. posterior pelvic tilt
- Male vs. female
- Lengthen and shorten demonstration
CLINICAL AND EDUCATIONAL ROLE IN REDUCING FALLS
- Sleep, adaptive equipment, home environment
- Fall reduction in the home
- Otago and other “fall reduction” programs
- 4-Test Balance Scale (LAB)
- Chair Stand Test
BEST PRACTICE: ASSESSMENTS, ACTIVITIES, AND EXERCISES
- Fall risk evaluations
- Functional reach (FRT), TUG, Fall Algorithm
- Hip/frontal plane stabilizers
- Reducing circumduction, shuffle, or Trendelenburg gait
- Trochanter Tension
- Hip mobilizers
- Seated and standing mobilization technique
- Dynamic PNF chops
- Quad sit-up (LAB)
- Log roll
- Determinants of gait
- Exercise/activity dose and frequency
DOCUMENTATION AND CASE STUDY
- 5 platforms of successful documentation
- Documentation examples
- Case study
TRENT BROWN, MOT, OTR/L, ATP, BCG, is a practicing therapist in Utah and is one of 36 credential holders of a board certification in gerontology (BCG) from the AOTA. Mr. Brown also holds a certification as an assistive technology professional (ATP) from RESNA. He completed his undergraduate and graduate work at the University of Utah where he is also an adjunct professor. He is employed by the Department of Health (UDOH) to develop, implement, and operate healthcare quality improvement programs and has authored multiple laws to legislate improved patient care. Mr. Brown also reviews clinical documentation for UDOH as an expert witness in reviewing cases. Mr. Brown has over 15 years of clinical experience in skilled nursing, transitional care, acute, and home health. Recently, he served as the VP for the UOTA where he co-authored SB 131 advancing OT practice in the state of Utah and has received multiple awards for his clinical, academic, and legislative work. Through his expertise in advocating for therapy services authoring law and rule he has evolved into an expert presenter on ethical and legal issues facing therapy. Mr. Brown has provided courses for thousands of clinicians throughout the country in conferences, private settings, and specialty conferences. Mr. Brown is a master clinician and lecturer on a myriad of topics including joint arthroplasty, core strengthening, documentation, aging, functional mobility, ethics, and fall reduction. He has also been a keynote speaker at multiple events throughout the country.
Financial: Trent Brown is an adjunct professor at the University of Utah. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Trent Brown is a credential holder of a board certification in gerontology (BCG) from the AOTA.
Buy the Purchase Trent Brown -the Clinician’s Guide to Reducing Falls – Evidence-Based Strategies that Work Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Trent Brown -the Clinician’s Guide to Reducing Falls – Evidence-Based Strategies that Work Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Trent Brown -the Clinician’s Guide to Reducing Falls – Evidence-Based Strategies that Work Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Trent Brown -the Clinician’s Guide to Reducing Falls – Evidence-Based Strategies that Work Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Trent Brown -the Clinician’s Guide to Reducing Falls – Evidence-Based Strategies that Work Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Trent Brown -the Clinician’s Guide to Reducing Falls – Evidence-Based Strategies that Work Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Trent Brown -the Clinician’s Guide to Reducing Falls – Evidence-Based Strategies that Work Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.