Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Truth, Lies, & Running Analysis -How to be the Running Expert in Your Community – Jon Mulholland Course just 36USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Truth, Lies, & Running Analysis -How to be the Running Expert in Your Community by Jon Mulholland,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jon Mulholland
- 2 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Dec 11, 2020
Have you ever wanted to incorporate Running Analysis into your gym or clinic? Join Dr. Mulholland and learn why you should be marketing to runners! Discover how easy it is to:
- Perform a ‘low cost’ gait analysis
- How to spot the most common biomechanical errors in runners
- Identify the type of foot strike that is increasing risk of injury
Lastly, we will “bust” some popular running beliefs. What is the optimal foot strike? What about the “minimalist” running movement? How do I choose the best running sneaker for me? Simple, evidence-based advice to improve your clinical skills immediately!
|Manual – Truth, Lies, & Running Analysis: How to be the Running Expert in Your Community (68.5 MB)||48 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Why you should be marketing and treating runners in your office
- They’re always hurt! (50-80% injury rate per year)
- There is a “running boom” going on
- Improves your clinical skills
- Runners talk to each other (great marketing for your clinic)
- Athletes strive to improve performance
How to do a “low-cost” running analysis in your gym/clinic
- What type of equipment do you need (treadmill, camera, etc..)
- What type of software do you need (if any?)
- What to charge for a session?
- How long should a session take?
- What services are included in a run analysis session?
Common technique and biomechanical issues with runners
- Review and explain the seven most common gait errors and how to correct them
- Excessive Leaning at waist and/or excessive lumbar lordosis
- Improper arm swing
- Too much vertical motion
- Anterior head carriage and/or excessive thoracic kyphosis
- Asymmetrical stride
- The “cross-over” stride
- Quick “self-test” to see if you suffer from cross-over gait
- Demonstrate what type of runners rarely have a cross-over gait
Discuss the current research concerning the “minimalist” running movement
- What are the claims being made by the “pro-minimalist” running movement?
- Optimal foot strike position
- How to choose the best sneaker
- Learn when you should replace your sneakers
- Break down several running analysis videos using techniques learned earlier
Ideal Athlete Chiropractic
Dr. Jon Mulholland is a sports chiropractor and strength coach who has helped athletes of all levels with injury recovery and performance enhancement. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Ithaca College in 1996, and his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 2000. Additionally, he has post-graduate certifications as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP) and a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
In addition to running his own practice, Dr. Mulholland has also acted as the Chiropractic Consultant for the United States Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid, NY, successfully treating dozens of Olympic athletes. He has traveled extensively as one of the team chiropractors for the US Bobsled & Skeleton Teams. He has worked multiple World Championship events in a variety of sports, and has treated athletes from dozens of different countries. He was also the Sports Medicine & Performance Enhancement consultant for the New Zealand Cycling Teams at the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London, where he helped the team win two Olympic medals.
Currently, he is the owner/operator of Ideal Athlete Chiropractic, a sports chiropractic clinic in Plattsburgh, NY. He also travels extensively lecturing on a wide variety of sports injury and rehabiliation topics.
Financial: Jon Mulholland is owner of Ideal Athlete Chiropractic. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jon Mulholland is a member of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (ACBSP); International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS); National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA); and American Academy of Hospital Chiropractors.
Buy the Purchase Truth, Lies, & Running Analysis -How to be the Running Expert in Your Community – Jon Mulholland Course just 36USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Truth, Lies, & Running Analysis -How to be the Running Expert in Your Community – Jon Mulholland Course just 36USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Truth, Lies, & Running Analysis -How to be the Running Expert in Your Community – Jon Mulholland Course just 36USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Truth, Lies, & Running Analysis -How to be the Running Expert in Your Community – Jon Mulholland Course just 36USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Truth, Lies, & Running Analysis -How to be the Running Expert in Your Community – Jon Mulholland Course just 36USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Truth, Lies, & Running Analysis -How to be the Running Expert in Your Community – Jon Mulholland Course just 36USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Truth, Lies, & Running Analysis -How to be the Running Expert in Your Community – Jon Mulholland Course just 36USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.