Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Unlocking the Mystery of Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety – Aimee Kotrba Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Unlocking the Mystery of Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety by Aimee Kotrba,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Aimee Kotrba, Kotrba
- 5 Hours 40 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 19, 2015
- Build assessment-based treatment plans that work
- Master practical, easy-to-implement techniques for increasing communication
- Design a specific, individualized treatment plan
- Develop successful accommodations for the school setting
- Differentiate selective mutism from autism or defiance
The abilities to communicate needs, socialize, work in groups, and make friends are desperately needed to succeed in elementary school and beyond. Children with untreated selective mutism are at an increased risk for self-esteem issues, depression, school failure, social skill problems, and school refusal. Early and evidence-based therapeutic intervention is of the upmost importance to decrease anxiety and increase communication in children with selective mutism. Through the use of case studies and video examples, you will learn how to identify and assess for selective mutism and what school and mental health professionals can do to help. Interventions are broken down into small, easily understood steps that you can immediately use with patients or students. You will practice role-plays to learn practical techniques for increasing speech and helping children control their anxiety.
Aimee Kotrba, Ph.D., uses interactive discussions and humor through stories and anecdotes to describe the process of treatment and her years of experience working with children with selective mutism. Discover useful ways to intervene with even the most difficult cases. Leave not only with a specific, successful treatment plan for your individual cases but also with the knowledge to teach others in your workplace or community about selective mutism.
|Manual (2.8 MB)||34 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Assessment and Diagnosis
- Development of Selective Mutism/Social Anxiety
- Coexisting/Complicating Problems
- Academic and Social Implications
- School and Clinic-based assessment for Selective Mutism
- Exposure, Shaping, Stimulus Fading
- How to Build an Anxiety Hierarchy
- Individualize the Treatment for Your Client/Student
- Develop an Effective Reinforcement System
- Relaxation Training
- Can Kids “Think” Their Way Braver
- Cognitive Techniques That Work
- Does Medication Really Help?
- How to Interact with Anxious Children in the School Setting
- IEP or Section 504? Develop a Special Education Plan
- Academic Goals and Specific School Interventions
- Generalizing Communication in the “Real World”
Aimee Kotrba, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in the expert assessment and treatment of Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety. She earned her doctorate degree in clinical child psychology at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. Currently, Dr. Kotrba directs Thriving Minds Behavioral Health Clinic in Brighton, Michigan, a specialty clinic dedicated to effective treatment for children with Selective Mutism.
Dr. Kotrba serves as the president of the Selective Mutism Group (SMG) Board of Directors and as the psychological expert for a local Selective Mutism parent support group. Dr. Kotrba is the author of Selective Mutism: An Assessment and Intervention Guide for Therapists, Educators & Parents (PESI, 2014) and her work has appeared in numerous media outlets, including Parent Magazine and MetroParent Magazine. She is a nationally and internationally recognized speaker and regularly offers local and national workshops on the identification and treatment of Selective Mutism for parents, professionals, and school personnel.
Financial: Aimee Kotrba maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Aimee Kotrba is the president of the Selective Mutism Group board of directors. She is the psychological expert for a local selective mutism parent support group.
Buy the Purchase Unlocking the Mystery of Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety – Aimee Kotrba Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Unlocking the Mystery of Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety – Aimee Kotrba Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Unlocking the Mystery of Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety – Aimee Kotrba Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Unlocking the Mystery of Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety – Aimee Kotrba Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Unlocking the Mystery of Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety – Aimee Kotrba Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Unlocking the Mystery of Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety – Aimee Kotrba Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Unlocking the Mystery of Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety – Aimee Kotrba Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.