Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Using the DSM-5® and ICD-10 -The Changing Diagnosis of Mental Disorders – Margaret L. Bloom Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Using the DSM-5® and ICD-10 -The Changing Diagnosis of Mental Disorders by Margaret L. Bloom,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Margaret L. Bloom
- 6 Hours 38 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 10, 2015
Finally! Resources that will help you navigate the changing diagnosis of mental disorders.
- How to switch easily to the ICD-10 codes for mental disorders
- Update on major changes in diagnosis of childhood and adolescent disorders
- Reporting DSM-5® diagnoses now that Axis I and the Global Assessment of Functioning (GAF) score are gone
- Important neuroscience discoveries that shape DSM-5® diagnoses
The DSM-5® manual, released in May 2013, requires substantial changes in the classification and diagnosis of mental disorders. These changes reflect the explosion of new information in psychopathology, neuroscience, and treatment over the past 15 years plus the need for a stronger link to the International Classification of Diseases (ICD).
This information-packed recording specifically emphasizes changes from the DSM-IV® to DSM-5®. You will walk through the DSM-5® manual and highlight the revisions, new diagnoses, and new specifiers that are most relevant to your daily practice. Information about the ICD-10, designated to be HIPAA’s official code book for mental disorders in 2015 will also be integrated throughout. Case examples and case studies will help you transition from making DSM-IV® multi-axial diagnoses (Axis I-V) to effective diagnosis with the DSM-5® and ICD-10 coding systems without axis.
|Manual – Using the DSM-5 and ICD-10 (2.7 MB)||67 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Organization & Structure
Development of the DSM-5®
- Rationale for a new version
- Work group goals for improving the DSM®
- Summary of the areas of controversy
Changes in the Organization of the DSM-5®
- New Definition of Mental Disorder
- Eliminating the axis
- Life-Span approach in all mental disorders
- Mental disorders as dimensional and categorical
- Don’t forget the Appendix!
Alignment with the ICD-10
- ICD-10 Codes for Mental Disorders
- How clinicians use the ICD-10
Changes in Major Mental Disorders
- Major Neurocognitive Disorder
- What happened to Dementia?
- Alzheimer’s Disorder
- Mild Neurocognitive Disorder
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Only disorder with tightened criteria
- What happened to Asperger’s?
- Social Communication Disorder
- The ever-changing ADHD
- Intellectual Development Disorder
The Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
- What happened to the subtypes?
- Delinking catatonia
- Revised Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophrenia video case and discussion
Two Mood Disorders Categories
- Depressive Disorders
- Removal of the bereavement criteria
- Changes to criteria
- Bipolar and related disorders
- Disruptive Mood Deregulation Disorder
- Clarifying Bipolar I and II
- Video clips of mood symptoms and discussion
Three Anxiety Related Categories
- Anxiety Disorders: What is left?
- Obsessive-Compulsive and related disorders
- Hoarding Disorder
- Trauma and Stress related disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder changes
- Adjustment disorders
- Client Case Activity: GAD and PTSD
Substance Use and Addictive Disorders
- Dropping abuse and dependence
- Changes for various substance use disorders
- Gambling addiction
- Prescription drugs and addiction
Reformulated Disorders of Behavior
Feeding and Eating Disorders
- New Binge Eating Disorder
- New Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- Changes to Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa
- Feeding disorders across the life-span
Disruptive, Impulse Control, and Conduct Disorders
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
DSM-5® and the ICD-10
Coding Protocol from the DSM-IV® to DSM-5®
Using the ICD-10 Classification
Case Study of conversion from a DSM-IV® diagnosis
Margaret (Peggy) L. Bloom, Ph.D., Professor Emerita, Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin is a licensed psychologist and NCC certified counselor. Dr. Bloom is nationally recognized for her knowledge and expertise in assessment, DSM diagnosis and counselor education. She is past chair and member of the board of directors of the Center for Credentialing & Education (NBCC), an elected fellow of the American Psychological Association (APA) and past-president of the Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES). Beginning her career as a psychiatric nurse and earning graduate degrees in nursing, counseling, and a Ph.D. in counseling psychology, Peggy brings a unique interdisciplinary perspective to each seminar. She has published numerous journal articles and presented professional education seminars across the world on assessment, diagnosis and counselor education. In addition to her university positions, she maintained a private therapy practice for many years.
Financial: Margaret Bloom is a Professor of Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology at Marquette University. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Margaret Bloom has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Using the DSM-5® and ICD-10 -The Changing Diagnosis of Mental Disorders – Margaret L. Bloom Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Using the DSM-5® and ICD-10 -The Changing Diagnosis of Mental Disorders – Margaret L. Bloom Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Using the DSM-5® and ICD-10 -The Changing Diagnosis of Mental Disorders – Margaret L. Bloom Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Using the DSM-5® and ICD-10 -The Changing Diagnosis of Mental Disorders – Margaret L. Bloom Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Using the DSM-5® and ICD-10 -The Changing Diagnosis of Mental Disorders – Margaret L. Bloom Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Using the DSM-5® and ICD-10 -The Changing Diagnosis of Mental Disorders – Margaret L. Bloom Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Using the DSM-5® and ICD-10 -The Changing Diagnosis of Mental Disorders – Margaret L. Bloom Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.