Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase What You CAN Do -Best Practices for Rehab Telehealth – Joseph LaVacca Course just 45USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
What You CAN Do -Best Practices for Rehab Telehealth by Joseph LaVacca,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Joseph LaVacca
- 1 Hour 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 07, 2020
- Game-changing strategies for interacting with patients through video
- Become the go-to resource for telehealth services
In this unprecedented time for healthcare, we are at the dawn of changing the way we think about and go about practicing the art of medicine. We will need to change strategies, create new ones, and more than ever before rely on soft skills and education to change the wellbeing of our patients. In this recording, you will learn today’s best practices for rehabilitation via telehealth. You’ll learn the tried and true methods that will help you fain the confidence you need to begin offering telehealth services immediately.
|Manual – What you CAN Do (4.4 MB)||41 Pages||Available after Purchase|
JOSEPH LaVACCA, PT, DPT, OCS, CFSC, FMS, FMT-C, SFMA, is an experienced outpatient orthopedic clinician who graduated from Sacred Heart University with his Bachelor of Exercise Science Degree in 2008, and his Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2010. He also has certifications in movement screens for both the FMS and SFMA, Functional Strength Coaching, as well as Fascial Movement Taping and Performance Movement Techniques through RockTape.
Dr. LaVacca is an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and has experience in Maitland-Based Manual Treatments, Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Kinesiology Taping, and movement assessment/performance screening. He is a nationwide speaker and frequently teaches healthcare practitioners about Kinesiology Taping and Movement Assessment Principles.
Financial: Joseph LaVacca is the owner of Strength in Motion Physical Therapy. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Joseph LaVacca has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase What You CAN Do -Best Practices for Rehab Telehealth – Joseph LaVacca Course just 45USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase What You CAN Do -Best Practices for Rehab Telehealth – Joseph LaVacca Course just 45USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase What You CAN Do -Best Practices for Rehab Telehealth – Joseph LaVacca Course just 45USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase What You CAN Do -Best Practices for Rehab Telehealth – Joseph LaVacca Course just 45USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase What You CAN Do -Best Practices for Rehab Telehealth – Joseph LaVacca Course just 45USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase What You CAN Do -Best Practices for Rehab Telehealth – Joseph LaVacca Course just 45USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase What You CAN Do -Best Practices for Rehab Telehealth – Joseph LaVacca Course just 45USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.