Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Yoga for Trauma-Innovative Mind-Body Strategies that Help Clients Activate Healing Processes and Release the Negative Imprint of Trauma – Michele D. Ribeiro Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Yoga for Trauma-Innovative Mind-Body Strategies that Help Clients Activate Healing Processes and Release the Negative Imprint of Trauma by Michele D. Ribeiro,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Michele D. Ribeiro
- 6 Hours 22 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 10, 2019
The impact of trauma is so profound that it is felt not just in the mind, but in the body as well. Survivors carry the effects of the traumatic events in their tissues, negatively affecting their ability to rest, to remember and process, and to achieve a state of regulation.
To successfully work with these clients, you need to utilize embodied practices that incorporate mind-body connection into your clinical practice. Mounting evidence points to yoga as a complimentary tool that you need in your arsenal to effectively work with trauma survivors.
Michele Ribeiro has been using yoga and mindfulness with trauma survivors for over 20 years, and she wants to show you how to reenergize your own work. Find out how simple yoga poses and techniques can be introduced to help clients become aware of and then remove traumatic imprints through mind-body purifying processes. Teach clients how to send revitalizing, healing energy throughout their body. Discover the benefits of Yoga Nidra and how to help clients reach this state of relaxation and restoration.
This recording is your “how-to” guide for incorporating evidence-based yoga poses and techniques into your practice in a manner that is effective, ethical, and appropriate for your scope of practice.
You do not have to be a yoga therapist to apply what is learned in this recording to your own trauma work. You only need to have a desire to see transforming healing occur in the lives of your clients.
|Manual – Yoga for Trauma (3.30 MB)||79 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Promise of Yoga for Treating Trauma
- Trauma prevalence
- Adverse childhood experiences
- Socio-cultural impacts of trauma
- Yoga research outcomes with veterans
- Higher retention, satisfaction and acceptability rates with yoga
- Why embodiment in psychotherapy treatment matters
- Risk and limitations of research
Bring Traditional Yoga Components to Contemporary Trauma Treatment
- The 4 pillars and 8 limbs
- Focus on rejuvenating the body
- Moral and ethical conduct considerations
- Established observances, including contentment and self-study
- Emphasis on internal and external purification
- Ascension of energy/vitality through asana and pranayama
- Ability to focus perception and mind on what is happening in the body
Bring Practical Neuroscience Applications to Contemporary Trauma Treatment
- Brainwaves and patterns and their interface with yoga practices
- The Triune Brain Left and right brain functions in understanding trauma
- Managing anxiety with a focused attention meditation method
Yoga as a Therapy Tool
- Teach the brain and body to work in harmony
- Learn to stretch some parts of the body and relax other parts
- Yoga’s impact on controlling the effect of the brain on the body
- Diffuse vital, healing energy throughout the body
Yoga Nidra (Changing States of Consciousness)
- Conscious entry into non-REM sleep
- IRest (Integrative Restoration)
- Core principles 10 tools 8, 15, and 30-minute script examples of practice sessions*
Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Scripts; Physical Movements and Forms
- Expand capacity for self-awareness and selfregulation
- Standing, seated, supine, and prone postures and forms with supports*
- Shifting relationship with self to foster patience, internal sense of safety, a felt sense of control, and personal agency
- Key themes in trauma-informed yoga for individual and group work
- Experiencing the present moment (example with Tadasana/Mountain pose)*
- Making choices (example with simple neck rolls)*
- Taking effective action (Example with present moment awareness and making changes)*
- Creating rhythms (example with cat pose/form and exploring rhythm between movement and breathing)*
- Chair-Focused Trauma Yoga
- Focused meditation*
- Seated neck rolls/seated shoulder circles*
- Seated mountain*
- Sun breath*
- Seated twists*
- Seated forward folds*
- Facilitating a group therapy session
- Informed consent
- Match goals with postures and forms
- Provide resources
*Social workers: Please note that ACE credit is not available for yoga instruction/guided experience activities.
Michele D. Ribeiro, EdD, CGP, is a Licensed Psychologist, Certified Group Psychotherapist, Certified Yoga Instructor and a Children/Teens Meditation Course Teacher. She has been applying mindful awareness as a therapist and teaching mindfulness as a skill to clients presenting with depression, anxiety, ADHD, trauma, eating disorders and addiction issues for over 20 years.
Dr. Ribeiro began her yoga studies in 1997 and completed advanced yoga training in India at numerous yoga centers and ashrams including the Indian Yoga Institute, Prashanti Kuteeram in Bangalore, the Yoga Study Center in Rishikesh, the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute in Pune, India and at the Iyengar Yoga Center of New York in NYC. She has written on mindfulness for the Group Psychologist Newsletter and assisted with editing journal articles on yoga and ALS in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
Dr. Ribeiro has a private consulting practice, works as a psychologist and instructor at Oregon State University and is co-owner of the Iyengar Yoga Center of the Willamette Valley in Corvallis, OR. She has taught yoga, mindfulness practices, and biofeedback at various universities, schools, and conferences throughout the United States and abroad while working as a psychologist for Semester at Sea.
She serves on the planning committee to create a new Yoga Certification Program, is on the steering committee for expanding Contemplative Studies and is co-leading the development of a new Mindful Living and Learning Community all at Oregon State University.
Financial: Michele Ribeiro is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Michele Ribeiro is a member of the American Group Psychotherapy Association.
Buy the Purchase Yoga for Trauma-Innovative Mind-Body Strategies that Help Clients Activate Healing Processes and Release the Negative Imprint of Trauma – Michele D. Ribeiro Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Yoga for Trauma-Innovative Mind-Body Strategies that Help Clients Activate Healing Processes and Release the Negative Imprint of Trauma – Michele D. Ribeiro Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Yoga for Trauma-Innovative Mind-Body Strategies that Help Clients Activate Healing Processes and Release the Negative Imprint of Trauma – Michele D. Ribeiro Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Yoga for Trauma-Innovative Mind-Body Strategies that Help Clients Activate Healing Processes and Release the Negative Imprint of Trauma – Michele D. Ribeiro Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Yoga for Trauma-Innovative Mind-Body Strategies that Help Clients Activate Healing Processes and Release the Negative Imprint of Trauma – Michele D. Ribeiro Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Yoga for Trauma-Innovative Mind-Body Strategies that Help Clients Activate Healing Processes and Release the Negative Imprint of Trauma – Michele D. Ribeiro Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Yoga for Trauma-Innovative Mind-Body Strategies that Help Clients Activate Healing Processes and Release the Negative Imprint of Trauma – Michele D. Ribeiro Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.